Has the Anti-Christ Appeared?
Voting American Stands with our Catholic Brethren
From the Catholic Exchange we read:
On January 20, 2012, the Obama administration announced that faith-based institutions must cover free contraception for employees. While mainstream media tries to pass this off as merely covering “the pill,” it also includes sterilization and abortifacients. (See the AP story here.) Regardless, Catholics (and other religious denominations) are being forced to accept insurance coverage for procedures and chemicals that are mortally dangerous, both physically and spiritually. What’s more, we’re being forced to pay for others to accept such coverage also, or go without health care coverage ourselves. Of course, the administration attempted to soften the blow by allowing faith-based entities until August 2013 to make the necessary changes to their insurance packages.
The Obama administration timed the announcement perfectly – right smack in the middle of the United States Bishops ad limina visits with the Holy Father during which the threat to our religious liberty is a primary concern, and just before the March for Life in Washington, DC.
“In the light of these considerations, it is imperative that the entire Catholic community in the United States come to realize the grave threats to the Church’s public moral witness presented by a radical secularism which finds increasing expression in the political and cultural spheres. The seriousness of these threats needs to be clearly appreciated at every level of ecclesial life. Of particular concern are certain attempts being made to limit that most cherished of American freedoms, the freedom of religion. Many of you have pointed out that concerted efforts have been made to deny the right of conscientious objection on the part of Catholic individuals and institutions with regard to cooperation in intrinsically evil practices. Others have spoken to me of a worrying tendency to reduce religious freedom to mere freedom of worship without guarantees of respect for freedom of conscience.”
The Holy Father cited this as a “grave threat” in which we’re being forced to cooperate in “intrinsically evil practices.”
Read the rest of this Story here:
Please Stand with me against the Oppressive Obama Regime
Read More from Voting American :
Abortion, an American Holocaust brought to you by the Liberal Left
I am an ” American ” Free to Speak without Fear, Free to Worship in my own way, Free to Stand for what I think right, Free to Oppose what I believe wrong, and Free to Choose those who shall Govern My Country.
This Heritage of Freedom I pledge to Uphold
- President Obama’s decision brings the imposition of Federal Law & religious conscience to the fore. (worldviewtonight.wordpress.com)
- Catholics and Birth Control (spaninquis.wordpress.com)
- Thomas Declares He ‘Stands With The Catholics In The Fight For Religious Freedom’ (boston.cbslocal.com)
- The Secular Media Vs. Religious Liberty (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- An Open Letter to all Catholics, to all Americans (anamericanpointofview.wordpress.com)
- Analysis: Obama contraceptive mandate has a price (sfgate.com)
- The Issue is Religion Freedom (cowboypapist.com)
- Will the GOP win the birth control fight? (politico.com)
- Senior US Catholic cites Obama “promises” on birth control – Reuters (reuters.com)
- President Obama at the National Prayer Breakfast. Catholics Won’t Get Fooled Again (gunnyg.wordpress.com)