Russian Troops to Engage
US Troops on US Soil
From The Blaze we read:
Government Report: Russian Troops to ‘Seize’ CIA Facility in Elaborate War Game… on U.S. Soil
According to reports, the U.S. and Russian military will be engaging in an anti-terrorism exercise that will involve Russian paratroopers using U.S. weapons to “take and hold” the main facilities of the CIA and Denver International Airport in Colorado and the National Security Agency in Utah.
Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Colonel Alexander Kucherenko publically announced this 24-21 May “anti-terror drill” this Friday past noting that this will be the first time Russian airborne forces have held exercises with the US airborne forces on US territory. Colonel Kucherenko stated, “According to the exercise scenario, soldiers of the two countries will hold a tactical airborne operation, including the reconnaissance of imaginary terrorists’ camp and a raid. After the operation, a helicopter will evacuate the soldiers.” He further added that Russian airborne troops would be training with US special service weapons in these drills in Fort Carson, Colorado.
Puzzling to Russian military analysts about this exercise, this report says, are that according to the American plans, Russian airborne troops (using US weapons that they had previously trained with at Fort Carson) will fly to and then parachute from their planes having the objectives of seizing the CIA’s main computer facility in Denver, the NSA’s main computer facility in Bluffdale, Utah, and taking control of main runways and terminals of the Denver International Airport.
The purpose of seizing the Denver International Airport, this report continues, is for the evacuation of the key personal and equipment previously “freed” from the CIA’s Denver base, and the NSA’s base in Utah, who were, supposedly, under “imminent threat” from an unspecified enemy, according, that is, to the American scenario for this war game.
Also interesting to note, this report says, is that this entire exercise will be overseen by the “drone army” owned and operated by the University of Colorado who have over the past few years has applied for and obtained over 100 Certificate of Authorization’s (COA) from the US government to fly their pilotless surveillance aircraft for reasons still as yet unknown.
Worth noting is Russia earlier this week launched military exercises in collaboration with the Chinese navy.
Chinese state broadcaster CCTV said the six days of drills, which began Sunday, feature simulated anti-aircraft, anti-submarine and search-and-rescue operations, including electronic countermeasures and other sensitive technologies.
Retired major general Yin Zhuo said it shows a high degree of trust between the sides.
“It’s an excellent exchange for China to be able to drill jointly in such sensitive areas,” Yin told CCTV.
China’s Defense Ministry said China was sending two submarines and 16 ships to take part, including destroyers, escort vessels and hospital ships. The deputy chiefs of the countries’ navies oversaw the start of drills in the northeastern Chinese port of Qingdao, the home of China’s northern fleet.
The U.S. and the Philippines are also engaging in war games, a drill which Reuters reports China saying last week would raise potential confrontation.
The Blaze has reached out to the CIA and the University of Colorado to confirm the reports and gain more insight into the potential exercise. We will update this story with any response we receive.
Update: A spokesperson with the University of Colorado-Denver has responded to The Blaze saying they have not heard of such an exercise where drone technology operated by the university would be used.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Business Insider notes this is the first time the Russian military will have been invited onto U.S. soil for a military drill.
ONE HAS TO WONDER
Is President Obama giving the Russians/Chinese an opportunity to practice for the real thing?
THINK ABOUT IT
This is disturbing on so many levels that I don’t even know where to start. As we speak Russia and China are conducting War Games at Sea on a level never before seen.
Russian Troops have never before been invited on American Soil for War Games and you can bet they would never allow US Troops on their Soil for any kind of War Games.
The Main Stream Media has yet to report on this and yet the Department of Defense has confirmed these exercises are to take place in May.
- US Calls For Russian Airborne Troops To Take And Hold Denver Airport | EUTimes.net (cowboypress.wordpress.com)
- Russian Troops To Target Terrorists in America As Part of Drill…Joint U.S.-Russian anti-terror exercise stokes fears of martial law… (projectworldawareness.com)
- Russian Troops To Target Terrorists in America As Part of Drill (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- The Russians are coming! First joint ‘Top Gun’ drills to be held in US (EndtheLie.com)
- SEE THE HIGHLIGHTED PARAGRAPH: Russian Troops To Target Terrorists in America As Part of Drill (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Russian Troops To Target Terrorists in America As Part of Drill (wrc559.com)
- Russia & China to trade naval know-how in drills..”Top Gun” drills between Russia and US (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” DoD Confirms Russian Troops To Train On U.S. Soil (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- US Calls For Russian Airborne Troops To Take And Hold Denver Airport | EUTimes.net (theconservativehillbilly.wordpress.com)
- Is The NATO Summit & US/Russia Drill A Test Run ? (urbanintell.com)
- DoD Confirms Russian Troops To Train On U.S. Soil (12160.info)
- Russian Troops to Engage American Troops on US Soil (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- President Obama Invites Russia Military in for War Games on US Soil (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Russian Troops on the Ground in Denver (twighlightslastgleaming.wordpress.com)