ASK NOT, WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU
DEMOCRATS HAVE FAILED AMERICA
PAUL RYAN IS A VOTE FOR
JOHN F. KENNEDY
Posted in 2012 Presidential Campaign, Barack Obama, Barney Frank, Buffet Rule, Cuban Missile Crisis, Democratic National Convention, Economic Collapse, Foreclosures, Fox News, Gas Prices, GOP Convention, Govenor Mitt Romney, Harry Reid, Jobs, Joe Biden, Keystone Project, Mitt Romney, Nancy Pelosi, Oval Office, Paul Ryan, Politics, President John F Kennedy, President Obama, Republican National Convention, Ron Paul, START Treaty, Stimulus, Tea Party, United States, Voter Fraud, White House
Tagged Barack Obama, Caroline Kennedy, Democratic National Convention, Democrats, John F. Kennedy, Mitt Romney, President, Republican, Ted Kennedy, United States, White House
Hat tip to Opposing Views for this report
Preliminary crime statistics for 2011 released today by the FBI show a 4 percent decrease in violent crime–a continuation of a long-term downward trend nationwide.
The report highlights that all four violent crime categories–murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault–declined in the country’s four major geographical regions and in all city population groups.
The report also noted that violent crime decreased both in metropolitan and nonmetropolitan counties.
The continuing decrease in violent crime comes at a time when firearms ownership has increased across America, a fact that utterly contradicts the mantra of anti-gun groups that more guns equals more crime.
“Every gun owner should be armed with this information,” said NSSF President and CEO Steve Sanetti.
According to the FBI’s Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report released today, the nation experienced a 4.0 percent decrease in the number of violent crimes and a 0.8 percent decline in the number of property crimes in 2011 when compared with data from 2010. The report is based on information the FBI gathered from 14,009 law enforcement agencies that submitted six to 12 comparable months of data for both 2010 and 2011.
- In 2011, all four of the violent crime offense categories—murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault—declined nationwide when compared with data from 2010. Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter declined 1.9 percent, while forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault each declined 4.0 percent.
- Violent crime declined in all city groups. Cities with populations of 50,000 to 99,999 saw the largest decrease (5.2 percent) in violent crime. Violent crime decreased 6.6 percent in metropolitan counties and 4.7 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Within city groups, murder and nonnegligent manslaughter offenses increased the most (18.3 percent) in cities with populations under 10,000. Cities with populations of 50,000 to 99,999 showed the largest decrease of murder and nonnegligent manslaughter offenses (14.4 percent).
- All city groupings experienced a decline in forcible rapes except in cities with 500,000 to 999,999 inhabitants, which had the increase in forcible rapes (0.5 percent). Forcible rape offenses declined 6.8 percent in metropolitan counties and 9.0 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Robbery offenses decreased in all city groupings, with the greatest decrease (5.3 percent) in cities with 50,000 to 99,999 inhabitants. Robberies decreased 7.5 percent in metropolitan counties and 3.6 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Aggravated assaults decreased in all city groups. Cities with 50,000 to 99,999 inhabitants experienced the largest decrease at 5.3 percent. Aggravated assaults declined in both county groups, with a decrease of 6.3 percent in metropolitan counties and 4.2 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Violent crime decreased in all four regions (4.9 percent in the Midwest, 4.7 percent in the West, 4.5 percent in the South, and 0.8 percent in the Northeast).
- Nationally, the property crime offense categories of larceny-theft and motor vehicle theft decreased in 2011 when compared with 2010 data. Motor vehicle theft dropped 3.3 percent, and larceny-theft decreased 0.9 percent. However, burglary offenses increased 0.3 percent.
- Property crime increased 0.3 percent in cities with 250,000 to 499,999 inhabitants and increased 0.1 percent in cities with 10,000 to 24,999 in population. Decreases in property crime were reported in all other city groupings. Property crime decreased 1.4 percent in metropolitan counties but increased 2.6 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Burglary offenses increased 1.2 percent in cities with 50,000 to 99,999 persons, which is the largest increase reported within city groupings. Burglaries increased 1.0 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Larceny-theft offenses decreased in all city groupings except those with populations of 250,000 to 499,999, which had an increase of 0.2 percent, and those with fewer than 10,000 inhabitants, which showed virtually no change. Larceny-thefts increased 4.1 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Motor vehicle thefts declined in all population groupings. Cities with 100,000 to 249,999 inhabitants experienced the largest decline at 4.3 percent. Metropolitan counties reported a 6.1 percent decrease in motor vehicle thefts.
- Three of the nation’s regions had decreases in property crime in 2011 when compared with data from 2010. These offenses declined 1.3 percent in the South, 0.8 percent in the West, and 0.4 percent in the Midwest. However, property crimes increased 0.2 percent in the Northeast.
- Arson offenses, which are not included in property crime totals, decreased 5.0 percent nationwide. Arsons declined in all four regions in 2011, with the Northeast experiencing the largest decrease (12.3 percent).
For definitions of the offenses presented in this release and collected for the accompanying report, please see Offense Definitions from Crime in the United States, 2010.
The complete Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report is available exclusively at www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ucr.
ANY QUESTIONS ?
Posted in 2nd Amendment, Bill of Rights, Civil Unrest, Economic Collapse, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, Fema Camps, Gun Control, Gun Sales, Martial Law, NDAA, NRA, Oath Keepers, Post American World, Preppers, Presidency of Barack Obama, Red Dawn, REX84, Senate Bill 1867, SHTF, Tyranny, United States Constitution, United States Declaration of Independence, Violent Crime
Tagged Assault, Federal Bureau of Investigation, History, Larceny, Motor vehicle theft, National Shooting Sports Foundation, Property crime, Rape, Uniform Crime Reports, United States, Violent crime
After what we heard on the Obama Hot Mic incident can America afford to trust him with four more years of Unbridled Power?
A must see Video
Liberty’s Last Stand coming
November 6th 2012
Posted in Armageddon, China, Chronicles 7;14, Communists, Czars, Democracy, Economic Collapse, Fast and Furious, Fema Camps, Freedom, Homeland Security, Manchurian Candidate, Martial Law, NDAA, New World Order, Oath Keepers, Obama Administration, Post American World, Presidency of Barack Obama, REX84, Russia, Russian Troops, Senate Bill 1867, Soviet Union, START Treaty, UNITED NATIONS, United States, United States Constitution, Vladimir Putin, White House, Worst U.S. President
Tagged Barack Obama, Communists, Dmitry Medvedev, Israel, liberty, Moscow, Obama, President, President Obama, President of Russia, Russia, Russian President, United States, Vladimir Putin
President Obama comes to Ohio to Officially Kick Off his 2012 Campaign Season only to find the Turn Out to be no better than it would be for an Aging Rock Star trying to make a Come Back.
The difference we are seeing from the Full House Packed Stadiums of the 2008 Campaign as compared to what we are seeing today is the fact that back in 2008 then Candidate Obama did not have a Track Record to Vote on. Today he stands before America with a Track Record of Dismal Failures and Broken Promises.
Do the Right Thing Mr. President
ANY QUESTIONS ?
Posted in 2008 Presidential Campaign, 2012 Presidential Campaign, Democratic National Committee, Democratic Party, Economic Collapse, Executive Branch, Foreward 2012, Gas Prices, Health Care Law, Homosexual, Homosexuality, Hope and Change, Mitt Romney, Obama, Obama Administration, Obama Press Conference, Pennsylvania Avenue, Politics, Presidency of Barack Obama, President Obama, President Reagan, Ronald Reagan, United States Constitution, Worst U.S. President
Tagged Americans, barackobama, Marxism, Obama, Ohio, President, President Obama, United States, White House