Founded August 15th 2010
- 1,246,182 hits
samiam60 on Is Obama Preparing for War in… zeitgeist2012 on Is Obama Preparing for War in… samiam60 on Is Obama Preparing for War in… AFVet on Is Obama Preparing for War in… samiam60 on Is Obama Preparing for War in…
Voting American Archives
Most Recent Posts
- Is Obama Preparing for War in America?
- The Racist Godless History of the Democratic Party
- Have the lies caught up with Obama?
- DECEMBER 7th 1941….. Inspires a letter to Obama
- The ‘New’ American Dream
- AFVet speaks out on ObamaCare with an Internet Solution
- Chinese Air Force on High Alert…Deploys Aircraft Carrier
- Happy Thanksgiving America
- Our Military Leaders Call us to Action
- Obama’s Nuclear Deal with Iran Creates Fallout
- The time has come for the Tea Party to Rise up in America
- Steady as she goes or Obama’s Sinking Ship?
- The Sorry President
- A Wake-Up Call for Christians
- Veterans Day Tribute 2013
- The Communist Infiltration of America is complete
- Your Poking a Sleeping Tiger Mr. President
- ObamaCare Site goes into Deep Sleep
- An American Disgrace and Embarrassment: Barack Obama
- ObamaCare Fraud Alert!
- You’ve been Tricked America
- The Ugly Truth about Our Government Leaders
- Air Force Vietnam Veteran Sets Obama Straight
- Should ObamaCare Queen Kathleen Sebelius Resign?
- UPDATE: Jon Stewart speaks out on Obamacare Glitches
- A Bad Moon has Risen over America
- American Deceptionalism
- YOU BETTER WAKE UP AMERICA!
- The Moral Majority has lost the High Ground and America has become a Liberal Prison
- DATELINE AMERICA: CRITICAL MASS 2013
- A quick look at what America has become
- Obama puts America in Dire Distress
- What does it mean to be an American?
- Why I am Proud to be an American
- Remembering the Benghazi Four
- Is the Media too Liberal?
- Is this the America YOU Want?
- 9/11 Under Bush -vs- 9/11 Under Obama
- Something New from Voting American just for you
- Glenn Beck got it right and Barack Obama got it wrong !
- Obama’s Elusive Red Line
- BEST SUMMATION OF BARACK AND MICHELLE
- Did Obama Stand Down…..AGAIN?
- The Slavery of Welfare
- Obama’s Pathetic MLK speech
- Taking Back America One Liberal At A Time
- Mr.President, don’t Mess with Texas Voting Laws
- The Lawless Barack Obama and his Fall from Grace
- Tell us why you think President Obama’s Poll Numbers are Dropping
- America is Raising a Generation of Savages
Category Archives: End Times
- How the Media Made Obama’s Ineptitude a Story About Romney’s “Gaffe” (minx.cc)
- The Serial Ineptitude of the Democrats (counterpunch.org)
- Lethal Consequences of Obama’s Appeasement (shepherdspiehole.typepad.com)
- McCain: Obama pursues a ‘feckless foreign policy’ (usnews.com)
- Obama has a “Carter Moment”….their Ineptitude Reigns Supreme! (therightofway.net)
Hat tip to The Blaze for this story
‘Repudiate the Muslim Brotherhood’: Allen West Calls for Obama to Immediately Cut All American Foreign Aid to Egypt Following Election Results
Congressman Allen West (R-Fla.) on Sunday called for President Barack Obama to immediately cut off all American foreign aid to Egypt and to denounce the results of its presidential election after Muslim Brotherhood-backed candidate Mohammed Morsi’s victory.
“A year ago there were those of us who warned the Obama administration of a Muslim Brotherhood takeover in Egypt,” West wrote. “We were castigated as alarmists and loose cannons. Today our predictions have come to reality and the ominous specter reminding us of the Iranian revolution is evident.”
“What an incredible foreign policy faux pas by the second coming of President Jimmy Carter, the Obama administration,” West said. “I call upon President Barack Obama to cut off American foreign aid to Egypt, denounce the results of this election, repudiate the Muslim Brotherhood, and all radical Islamist political entities.
Hat Tip to Patriot Allen West for always telling it like it is:
- Allen West: Muslim B’Hood Takeover in Egypt Shows Arab Spring Is Radical Islamic Nightmare (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Israeli News Blames Barack Obama For Muslim Brotherhood’s Rise to Power (thegatewaypundit.com)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Happy Easter and God Bless the
He died for You and Me…..
One Solitary Life
Here is a man who was born in an obscure village, the child of a peasant woman. He grew up in another obscure village where He worked in a carpenter shop until he was thirty. He never wrote a book. He never held an office. He never had a family or owned a house. He never went to college. He never visited a big city. He never traveled more than two hundred miles from the place where he was born. He did none of those things one usually associated with greatness. He had no credentials but himself…
He was only thirty-three when the tide of public opinion turned against him. His friends ran away. One of them denied him. He was turned over to his enemies and went through the mockery of a trial. He was nailed upon a cross between two thieves. While dying, his executioners gambled for his clothing, the only piece of property he had on earth. When he was dead, he was taken down and laid in a borrowed grave through the pity of a friend.
Nineteen centuries have come and gone, and today he is the central figure of the human race and the leader of mankind’s progress. All the armies that have ever marched, all the navies that ever sailed, all the parliaments that ever sat and all the kings that ever reigned put together have not affected the life on earth of mankind as powerfully as that one solitary life.
- written by Dr. James Allen Francis
Christianity Under Attack U.S.A.
I don’t believe in Santa Claus, but I’m not going to sue somebody for singing a Ho-Ho-Ho song in December. I don’t agree with Darwin , but I didn’t go out and hire a lawyer when my high school teacher taught his Theory of Evolution.
Life, liberty or your pursuit of happiness will not be endangered because someone says a 30-second prayer before a football game. So what’s the big deal? It’s not like somebody is up there reading the entire Book of Acts. They’re just talking to a God they believe in and asking him to grant safety to the players on the field and the fans going home from the game.
But it’s a Christian prayer, some will argue.
Yes, and this is the United States of America and Canada , countries founded on Christian principles. According to our very own phone book, Christian churches outnumber all others better than 200-to-1. So what would you expect — somebody chanting Hare Krishna?
If I went to a football game in Jerusalem , I would expect to hear a Jewish prayer.
If I went to a soccer game in Baghdad , I would expect to hear a Muslim prayer.
If I went to a ping pong match in China , I would expect to hear someone pray to Buddha.
And I wouldn’t be offended. It wouldn’t bother me one bit.
When in Rome …..
But what about the atheists? Is another argument.
What about them? Nobody is asking them to be baptized. We’re not going to pass the collection plate. Just humour us for 30 seconds. If that’s asking too much, bring a Walkman or a pair of ear plugs. Go to the bathroom. Visit the concession stand. Call your lawyer!
Unfortunately, one or two will make that call. One or two will tell thousands what they can and cannot do. I don’t think a short prayer at a football game is going to shake the world’s foundations.
Christians are just sick and tired of turning the other cheek while our courts strip us of all our rights. Our parents and grandparents taught us to pray before eating, to pray before we go to sleep. Our Bible tells us to pray without ceasing. Now a handful of people and their lawyers are telling us to cease praying.
God, help us. And if that last sentence offends you, well, just sue me.
The silent majority has been silent too long. It’s time we tell that one or two who scream loud enough to be heard that the vast majority doesn’t care what they want.
It is time that the majority rules! It’s time we tell them, “You don’t have to pray; you don’t have to say the Pledge of Allegiance; you don’t have to believe in God or attend services that honor Him. That is your right, and we will honor your right; but by golly, you are no longer going to take our rights away.
We are fighting back, and we WILL WIN!”
God bless us one and all…Especially those who denounce Him, God bless America and Canada , despite all our faults, We are still the greatest nations of all. God bless our service men who are fighting to protect our right to pray and worship God.
Let’s make 2011 the year the silent majority is heard and we put God back as the foundation of our families and institutions and our military forces come home from all the wars.
Keep looking up.