Founded August 15th 2010
- 1,780,500 hits
samiam60 on Democrat Corruption at the Vot… backbaywoman on Democrat Corruption at the Vot… samiam60 on Democrat Corruption at the Vot… samiam60 on Democrat Corruption at the Vot… samiam60 on Democrat Corruption at the Vot…
Voting American Archives
- Democrat Corruption at the Voting Booths… AGAIN!
- The ‘Trick or Treat’ President
- Is America Safer then it was 6 Years Ago?
- The Clinton’s Wall Street Connections
- Obama’s Latest Land Grab
- Scandlers List: The Eric Holder Story
- Standing Up for America
- The Democrats and America’s Modern Day Plantations
- ATTENTION all Korean and Vietnam War Veterans!
- A Sign of the Times in America
- It was the Best of Times and now it is the Worst of Times for America
- We Don’t Belong to the Government, the Government Belongs to US!
- Why is Russia Probing Americas Air Defenses?
- ISIL IS NOT ISLAMIC? -OR- IS ISIS Really ISIL or ISISn’t It?
- Iraq is now Obama’s War!
- The Scepter of Tyrants…by AFVet
- America’s Biggest Terrorism Threat = Barack Obama
- America’s Point of No Return…November 2014
- My Enlightening Encounter at the County Fair
- Angels…by AFVet
- America’s Future…by AFVet
- Veterans give Obama the Big Chill
- Obama’s ‘Keystone Cop’ Administration has got to Go!
- America’s Soul…by AFVet
- Buck up me Hearty’s…..AMERICA RISING
- America’s Fading Glory
- The End of the Road for Voting American Blogs
- Draft Sarah Palin for President in 2016
- Caliphate: Glenn Beck’s Dire Warning has become Our Reality!
- You’ve Tread on US Mr. President…BIG MISTAKE!
- T’was Apathy that Killed the Dream
- The Liberal Media Spin has Spun America off her Feet
- Social Justice is NOT
- What’s it gonna be America; LIBERTY OR DEATH?
- Obama is no Ordinary Weakling
- Where have all the Patriots Gone?
- Middle East Crisis – Border Crisis – Ukraine Crisis and Obama’s Fundraising Trips
- I Smell a Rat…in the Oval
- A Pictureview of Obama’s Fundamental Transformation of America!
- I am but one Voice in a Sea of Apathy
- The Four Horsemen of the American Apocalypse
- I’ll Be Back
- Has Barack Obama Ushered in 1984 ?
- Freedom, is never easy…. Independence, is never soft
- By the Dawns Early Light, or America’s Last Independence Day?
- A Dose of Reality…
- Raiders of the Lost Emails
- While you were Sleeping America…
- Only in America…
- At what Price Freedom?
Category Archives: Executive Order
Eric Himpton Holder, Jr. (born January 21, 1951) is the 82nd Attorney General of the United States, in office since 2009. Holder, serving in the administration of President Barack Obama, is the first black American to hold the position of U.S. Attorney General. As of 2014 Holder is one of three members of the original Obama cabinet that are still serving in their posts, the others being Tom Vilsack and Arne Duncan.
Holder previously served as a judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia and a United States Attorney. While a U.S. Attorney, he prosecuted Congressman Dan Rostenkowski (D–Illinois) for corruption charges related to his role in the Congressional Post Office scandal. Later, he was Deputy Attorney General of the United States and worked at the law firm of Covington & Burling in Washington, D.C. He was senior legal advisor to Barack Obama during Obama’s presidential campaign and one of three members of Obama’s vice-presidential selection committee. As a result of his refusal to meet the documentation demands of the Fast and Furious investigation, he became the only cabinet member in U.S. history to be held in contempt of Congress.
On September 25, 2014, the Justice Department said Holder would resign as soon as his successor is confirmed.
Lawmakers’ lawyers suggest fines, jail time for Eric Holder for contempt
Attorney General Eric Holder should be held in contempt of court for refusing to release “Fast and Furious” documents in line with a judge’s order — and even given jail time if necessary, lawmakers said.
Members of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee requested U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson to fine Mr. Holder if he doesn’t comply with her own order issued back in August — the one where she said he couldn’t claim executive privilege to keep private certain documents related to the federal gun-running program, “Operation Fast and Furious,” Politico reported.
A report from WMD that will make you go Hmmm!
POLICE STATE USA
Revealed: Obama policy to use military against citizens
Pentagon directive outlines presidential authority
Americans concerned over the buildup of military-style units within non-security-related federal agencies – specifically Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) teams – are having those concerns confirmed.
A 2010 Pentagon directive on military support to civilian authorities reveals what critics say is a policy that outlines the potential use of military force against Americans by the Obama administration, reports the Washington Times.
While the document – signed by then-Deputy Defense Secretary William J. Lynn – contains standard provisions on support to civilian emergency services, special events and domestic use of the Army Corps of Engineers, it also outlines presidential authority for use of military weapons and personnel against Americans during times of domestic unrest.
“This appears to be the latest step in the administration’s decision to use force within the United States against its citizens,” a defense official opposed to the directive told the Times.
Directive No. 3025.18, “Defense Support of Civil Authorities,” issued Dec. 29, 2010, provides “emergency authority” to U.S. commanders.
“Federal military forces shall not be used to quell civil disturbances unless specifically authorized by the president in accordance with applicable law or permitted under emergency authority,” the directive states.
“Federal action, including the use of federal military forces, is authorized when necessary to protect the federal property or functions.”
“In these circumstances, those federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the president is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances” under two conditions.
- Military support required “to prevent significant loss of life or wanton destruction of property and are necessary to restore governmental function and public order.”
- When federal, state and local authorities “are unable or decline to provide adequate protection for federal property or federal governmental functions.”
The military is authorized to provide assistance in the form of arms, ammunition, vessels and aircraft to engage civilians.
While the use of unarmed drones is specifically mentioned, “use of armed [unmanned aircraft systems] is not authorized,” the directive states.
Among the federal agenicies with SWAT teams are the the Department of Agriculture, the Railroad Retirement Board, the Tennessee Valley Authority, the Office of Personnel Management, the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the Education Department.
During the recent standoff between armed Bureau of Land Management agents and Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, the administration considered deploying military force under the Directive No. 3025.18 but ultimately rejected the idea.