Founded August 15th 2010
- 1,859,860 hits
loopyloo305 on Wishing all my Patriot Friends… AFVet on Wishing all my Patriot Friends… AFVet on Wishing all my Patriot Friends… loopyloo305 on Wishing all my Patriot Friends… samiam60 on Wishing all my Patriot Friends…
Voting American Archives
- Wishing all my Patriot Friends a Happy Thanksgiving
- The Price the Founding Fathers had to pay for Our Freedom
- Uncovering the White House Cover Ups
- Liberalism’s Last Days in America
- See the Timeline of Events as Russia/China Prepare for World War lll
- Is Russia preparing for World War III
- Obama Spends Veterans Day in Communist China
- We are the Land of the Free because we are the Home of the Brave
- Can the GOP put America on the Right Track?
- It’s a New Day in America…by AFVet
- AMERICA WINS
- Here is why EVERY CONSERVATIVE needs to Vote this Tuesday
- Voter I.D. Laws and Voter Fraud in Illinois and Maryland
- Abortion: America’s Silent Genocide
- Dems want to Regulate Political Free Speech on the Internet!
- Democrat Corruption at the Voting Booths… AGAIN!
- The ‘Trick or Treat’ President
- Is America Safer then it was 6 Years Ago?
- The Clinton’s Wall Street Connections
- Obama’s Latest Land Grab
Category Archives: Fema Camps
A report from WMD that will make you go Hmmm!
POLICE STATE USA
Revealed: Obama policy to use military against citizens
Pentagon directive outlines presidential authority
Americans concerned over the buildup of military-style units within non-security-related federal agencies – specifically Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) teams – are having those concerns confirmed.
A 2010 Pentagon directive on military support to civilian authorities reveals what critics say is a policy that outlines the potential use of military force against Americans by the Obama administration, reports the Washington Times.
While the document – signed by then-Deputy Defense Secretary William J. Lynn – contains standard provisions on support to civilian emergency services, special events and domestic use of the Army Corps of Engineers, it also outlines presidential authority for use of military weapons and personnel against Americans during times of domestic unrest.
“This appears to be the latest step in the administration’s decision to use force within the United States against its citizens,” a defense official opposed to the directive told the Times.
Directive No. 3025.18, “Defense Support of Civil Authorities,” issued Dec. 29, 2010, provides “emergency authority” to U.S. commanders.
“Federal military forces shall not be used to quell civil disturbances unless specifically authorized by the president in accordance with applicable law or permitted under emergency authority,” the directive states.
“Federal action, including the use of federal military forces, is authorized when necessary to protect the federal property or functions.”
“In these circumstances, those federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the president is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances” under two conditions.
- Military support required “to prevent significant loss of life or wanton destruction of property and are necessary to restore governmental function and public order.”
- When federal, state and local authorities “are unable or decline to provide adequate protection for federal property or federal governmental functions.”
The military is authorized to provide assistance in the form of arms, ammunition, vessels and aircraft to engage civilians.
While the use of unarmed drones is specifically mentioned, “use of armed [unmanned aircraft systems] is not authorized,” the directive states.
Among the federal agenicies with SWAT teams are the the Department of Agriculture, the Railroad Retirement Board, the Tennessee Valley Authority, the Office of Personnel Management, the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the Education Department.
During the recent standoff between armed Bureau of Land Management agents and Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, the administration considered deploying military force under the Directive No. 3025.18 but ultimately rejected the idea.
The only question one needs to ask themselves these days???
Is President Obama
Think about it
The year is 2015 and America is under a state of Marital Law after the defeat of liberal Democrats and Republicans in the 2014 Mid Term Elections. In a move described by many as a complete overthrow of the new Conservative Government President Barack Obama decreed the election illegal and instituted Martial Law in an effort to control the protests that engulfed America.
High ranking Tea Party members of the Congress and Senate were rounded up and isolated from the American Public. The internet kill switch was used to stop any and all political activity and many Americans were placed under house arrest and or sent to re-indoctrination camps.
Overseas the Russia Government seized control of the Ukraine while massing troops along the Turkish boarders. In the Pacific, China launched a full scale invasion of Taiwan while at the same time North Korea invaded and seized control of South Korea.
America’s military was ordered to stand down as a world wide conflict began to take shape. Homeland Security along with other government agencies were given complete authority over our military as they worked to subdue the American Militias and other small pockets of resistance within the the United States.
Although this fiction may be a far fetched scenario of things to come, one has to wonder if President Obama’s words to the Russian President might have meant more than any of us ever imagined.
Here is the transcript of that caught on mic conversation:
R E M E M B E R
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends,
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness
it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute a
Massive NSA spying on Americans?
Arming the IRS and DHS better than our own Military?
IRS targeting Conservative Groups?
Illegal AP wiretaps?
Relieving out top Military Commanders?
A President being caught in lie after lie?
Sealed Presidential records?
Non stop White House Scandals?
Fast and Furious gun running?
Massive Voter Fraud?
Secrecy instead of promised Transparency?
Abuses of Power?
New FEMA Camps?
WAKE UP AMERICA
The inevitable is coming!
We are ready whenever you are
- The Obama Regime will continue as long as Patriots remain Silent (votingamericanblog.wordpress.com)
- Will Obama Spark a Civil War? This Expert Thinks He Might (thelastgreatstand.com)
- Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely Speaks Out Again: Military Purges a Real Concern, Valerie Jarrett Pulling the Strings (thelastgreatstand.com)
- The Martial Law Noose Is Tightening Around Our Necks (thelibertybeacon.com)
- U.S. generals now take action to watch Obama (divinefreedomradio.wordpress.com)
We are a Nation of Laws and are being Governed by a Lawless President.
The American People must stand up and get involved now in further exposing the evil deeds and designs this man and his Motley Crew have for our Republic.
Our Freedom is in Serious Danger and time is of the essence.
The Mid Term Election of 2014 will be upon us before we know it and now is the time to rally the troops and get your friends and family educated and Registered to Vote in that Crucial Election.
The future of our Republic hangs in the balance.
- War Is Raging In The Hearts Of Men (govtslaves.info)
- By Our Readiness To Call Evil Good, 50 Years Later (crooksandliars.com)
- Wake up! There are NO 50 states. Not any more. (lunaticoutpost.com)
- America $17 Trillion in Debt and 47 Million on Food Stamps – The Lessons of the Wal-Mart Food Riots (forextv.com)