Founded August 15th 2010
- 1,885,271 hits
samiam60 on Remembering Our Troops far fro… samiam60 on Remembering Our Troops far fro… samiam60 on Remembering Our Troops far fro… AFVet on Remembering Our Troops far fro… backbaywoman on Remembering Our Troops far fro…
Voting American Archives
- Remembering Our Troops far from Home this Christmas Season
- AYN RAND on America
- Dear Republican Party. We’ve handed you the Keys to Our Country
- Burning Down America…
- Well America,…Why are we here ? by AFVet
- DECEMBER 7th 1941….. Inspires a letter to Obama
- How the Liberals Destroyed the American Dream
- Let the Truth be known…Violent Crime Statistics by Race
- Barack Obama -vs- The United States Constitution
- Wishing all my Patriot Friends a Happy Thanksgiving
- The Price the Founding Fathers had to pay for Our Freedom
- Uncovering the White House Cover Ups
- Liberalism’s Last Days in America
- See the Timeline of Events as Russia/China Prepare for World War lll
- Is Russia preparing for World War III
- Obama Spends Veterans Day in Communist China
- We are the Land of the Free because we are the Home of the Brave
- Can the GOP put America on the Right Track?
- It’s a New Day in America…by AFVet
- AMERICA WINS
- Here is why EVERY CONSERVATIVE needs to Vote this Tuesday
- Voter I.D. Laws and Voter Fraud in Illinois and Maryland
- Abortion: America’s Silent Genocide
- Dems want to Regulate Political Free Speech on the Internet!
- Democrat Corruption at the Voting Booths… AGAIN!
- The ‘Trick or Treat’ President
- Is America Safer then it was 6 Years Ago?
- The Clinton’s Wall Street Connections
- Obama’s Latest Land Grab
- Scandlers List: The Eric Holder Story
- Standing Up for America
- The Democrats and America’s Modern Day Plantations
- ATTENTION all Korean and Vietnam War Veterans!
- A Sign of the Times in America
- It was the Best of Times and now it is the Worst of Times for America
- We Don’t Belong to the Government, the Government Belongs to US!
- Why is Russia Probing Americas Air Defenses?
- ISIL IS NOT ISLAMIC? -OR- IS ISIS Really ISIL or ISISn’t It?
- Iraq is now Obama’s War!
- The Scepter of Tyrants…by AFVet
- America’s Biggest Terrorism Threat = Barack Obama
- America’s Point of No Return…November 2014
- My Enlightening Encounter at the County Fair
- Angels…by AFVet
- America’s Future…by AFVet
- Veterans give Obama the Big Chill
- Obama’s ‘Keystone Cop’ Administration has got to Go!
- America’s Soul…by AFVet
- Buck up me Hearty’s…..AMERICA RISING
- America’s Fading Glory
Category Archives: Iran
You own it now Barack
A prophetic warning from then-President George W. Bush before he left office about what would happen if the U.S. withdrew troops from Iraq too soon is getting new attention in light of the Islamic State’s gains, as each of his predictions appears to be coming true.
Bush, as discussed on “The Kelly File,” made the remarks (Video) in the White House briefing room on July 12, 2007, as he argued against those who sought an immediate troop withdrawal.
“To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region and for the United States,” Bush cautioned.
He then ticked off a string of predictions about what would happen if the U.S. left too early.
“It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to Al Qaeda.
“It would mean that we’d be risking mass killings on a horrific scale.
“It would mean we allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan.
“It would mean we’d be increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous.”
Bush speechwriter Marc Thiessen says all these predictions have come true.
“Every single thing that President Bush said there in that statement is happening today,” he told Fox News.
To Bush’s first warning, the Islamic State terror group is effectively the successor to Al Qaeda in Iraq – and they’ve overrun several major cities in Iraq’s north while claiming broad swaths of territory in Syria. Further, the group has been behind mass killings of Iraqi civilians as well as the recent execution by beheading of two American journalists.
The Obama administration has warned that the group’s violence threatens to approach genocide levels.
Though President Obama says combat troops will not be returning to fight in Iraq, American troops are nevertheless returning in some capacity. The president on Wednesday announced an expanded airstrike campaign against the group in Iraq and Syria, and is sending hundreds more U.S. military personnel into Iraq.
Some lawmakers and analysts say this could have been avoided if the Obama administration had left a residual force in Iraq, or at least had responded sooner to ISIS’ gains in northern Iraq over the past year.
Bush, before he left office, signed an agreement setting the stage for U.S. troops to withdraw by December 2011.
Obama, though, was urged by military advisers to keep thousands of service members after that deadline to help the shaky Iraqi government. But when Washington and Baghdad were unable to reach a renewed agreement governing the presence of U.S. forces in the country, the Obama administration withdrew virtually all troops at the end of 2011.
“We needed to leave a stabilizing force behind, and we didn’t. And of course, we know the rest is history,” Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., told Fox News.
Barry should have also listened to Glenn Beck
Glenn Beck predicted this while Obama ignored the warning
Well Mr. President, a fine mess you’ve gotten us in to this time.
Will you ever learn or is that beyond the ability of a Community Organizer?
America has gone from bad to worse under your feeble socialistic agenda and now the world has become a cup of trembling because of your narrow view of what is happening and what should have been done in the Middle East.
You seem to think the world is wrong and you are right in spite of the glaring facts in front of you.
Perhaps you would have been better off had you listened to Glenn Beck’s warnings on the Middle East instead of trying to make him out to be a right wing loon.
Glenn Beck has proven himself to be so very right, and you, have proven yourself to be so very wrong time and again.
In 2008, Joe Biden said it best in the debates when he said:
Barack Obama is not qualified to be president.
It appears you have proven Joe Biden to be correct as America slides deeper into decline under your leadership.
You Mr. President have been proven wrong about Egypt, Libya, Iran, Syria, Iraq and the newest threat, ISIS whom you referred to as a…
JV Terrorist Group.
This is the price that is being paid for your Lethal Ineptitude Mr. President
You are also wrong about the direction of this Country and the Spirit of the American People
The Islamic State Terror Group’s Spokesman Has a Message for the United States: ‘I Say to America…’
(Warning: This Video is very Graphic)
“I say to America, that the Islamic Caliphate has been established,” Abu Mosa said. “And we will not stop.”
“Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones,” he continued. “Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq. We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House.”
Glenn Beck’s Dire Message was scoffed at back in those days when he was on Fox News and yet today that message has become our new reality. This President’s policy of removing our troops from Iraq without leaving a contingency force in place is just one more example of how he has turned the Middle East into a…
Cup of Trembling
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
God’s Bold Predictions
1. The Jewish people will return back to the State of Israel. (Isaiah 11:11-12; 66:8; Jeremiah 30:1-3; 31:8-11; Ezekiel 37:21-25)
It happened in May of 1948
2. There will be great blasphemies spoken against God. (Revelation 13:60)
It has increased
3. Christians will come under attack and be persecuted. (Revelation 13:7)
It is increasing
4. Knowledge will increase and abound. (Daniel 12:4)
It has happened
5. Travel will increase. (Daniel 12:4)
It is happening
6. There will be an increase in occurrences of and interest in supernatural happenings. (II Thessalonians 2:8-12; Matthew 24:24)
It is happening
7. Wars, threats of wars and conflict between nations will increase. (Matthew 24:6-7; Mark 13:7)
It is happening worldwide
8. Strife and discord within the family will increase. (Matthew 10:36)
It is happening
9. There will be inflation and no financial security. (Ezekiel 7:19; James 5:1-3)
It has happened
10. There will be a famine with starving humans and animals killing people for food. (Matthew 24:7; Ezekiel 5:16-17)
11. Pestilence and epidemics will spread. (Ezekiel 7:14-15; Matthew 24:7)
12. There will be false Messiahs. (Matthew 24:4-5; 24:24)
It is happening
13. Drug abuse will rise. (Revelation 9:21)
It is happening
14. Russia will invade Israel. (Ezekiel 38:16)
15. Libya, Ethiopia, Turkey and Iran will ally with Russia. (Ezekiel 38:5-6)
16. Ten nations will unite out of the West. (Revelation 17:12)
European Common Market
17. Sin will increase. (II Timothy 3:1-5)
It is happening
18. Homosexuality, sexual immorality, and pornography will increase. (Luke 17:28-29; Jude 17-19)
It is happening
19. Earthquakes will increase worldwide. (Matthew 24:7; Mark 13:8)
It is happening
To be announced
Glenn Beck’s Bold Predictions
In the Last Days there shall be Wars and Rumors of Wars
Glenn Beck is well-known for making ominous predictions and describing them in detail on his numerous chalkboards. On his radio program Tuesday, Beck added to one of his boldest predictions ever and showed why he thinks World War III could be in the making.
In 2011, when he was still at Fox News, Beck said the “Arab Spring” would not usher in peace, prosperity and democracy, as many were saying. Rather, Beck said the protests would become “contagious, cascade, sweep the Middle East, and begin to destabilize Europe and the rest of the world.”
Time has proven him to be correct. But Beck prays he is wrong on what comes next.
Beck said Tuesday that one of the first manifestations of the instability hitting Europe — which he predicted in 2011 — is the push to “restore the Soviet borders.”
“Next,” Beck continued, “our enemies will see our lack of unity, military and financial resolve, and [they will] collapse and transform the U.S. and the West.”
He said in a bleak tone: “The new world order will be China, Russia, socialist outliers, and poverty zones … Happy Tuesday.”
Beck explained how he arrived at the prediction, reminding listeners that former U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson recently said the Russians approached the Chinese with a plan to help collapse the U.S. economy in 2008.
China wasn’t on board at the time because it had too much invested in the United States, Beck said. But it has since begun to scale back its investments and even become “hostile” because of “what we have done with their money.”
Beck remarked: “China and Russia are beginning to work together, and both China and Russia are beginning to trade outside of the U.S. dollar, which is something entirely new and very, very dangerous because once they get off the dollar … the world will get off of the dollar.”
Another significant event to note is Poland reportedly calling up its army reservists.
“The reason why that is happening is because of what has happened in Crimea,” Beck said. “Anybody who is in a former Soviet state sees the writing on the wall, that Putin can go in and do whatever he wants and nobody is going to stop him.”
Beck has long maintained that the globe is on the road to World War III, whether it U.S. military involvement in Syria that causes it, or conflict with Russia.
“Here are your choices,” Beck said. “Do nothing and look at, possibly, World War III. Because what you will see is, Russia will start to sweep across and gather its old satellites — and then possibly more than its old satellites — and we will have the same situation that we had on our hands in World War II … So you can either sit it out and do nothing, which is quite honestly my recommendation … or you can get involved in World War III.”