How did a murder trial between a Hispanic and a Black become a Racial Issue?
We have all seen the Media spin in making this an issue more about race then self defense. At the onset of this tragic story the media reported Zimmerman as being white based on his last name. Shortly after the pictures were released it was obvious to all that Zimmerman was Hispanic and yet the media continued on about the fact that it was a seventeen year old Black youth who was shot by a neighborhood watch captain. As it turned out in a court of law Zimmerman did act in self defense and was found not guilty. Sadly, the media had set in motion the idea of this being a racial issue and has not turned back in their reporting to the facts brought forth in this case.
Shame on you liberal media, President Obama, and Eric Holder for turning this into more racial division in America
- The accumulated injustices of the Trayvon Martin case (theconversation.com)
- Jesse Jackson Calls for United Nations Investigation on America… (suntimes.com)
- Walker Bragman: The Race Mongers: Conservative Media’s Efforts to Delegitimize Justice for Trayvon Protesters (huffingtonpost.com)
- Are Conservatives Really This Ignorant About Racism? (crooksandliars.com)
- Black on White Crime&The Trayvon Martin Shooting (littlebytesnews.blogspot.com)
- Op-ed: Yes, the Zimmerman case was about race (thegrio.com)
- It’s Racist For Cops To Prepare For Pro-Trayvon Riots, Says Time Magazine (patdollard.com)
- Round One: Zimmerman & The Growing Divide (thedailystain.wordpress.com)
- Zimmerman Framed. (annaraccoon.com)
- At the Protests for Trayvon Martin in New York (kokoma360.wordpress.com)