Founded August 15th 2010
- 1,621,136 hits
thedmancometh on America’s Fading Glory samiam60 on America’s Fading Glory thedmancometh on America’s Fading Glory samiam60 on America’s Fading Glory samiam60 on America’s Fading Glory
Voting American Archives
- America’s Fading Glory
- The End of the Road for Voting American Blogs
- Draft Sarah Palin for President in 2016
- Caliphate: Glenn Beck’s Dire Warning has become Our Reality!
- You’ve Tread on US Mr. President…BIG MISTAKE!
- T’was Apathy that Killed the Dream
- The Liberal Media Spin has Spun America off her Feet
- Social Justice is NOT
- What’s it gonna be America; LIBERTY OR DEATH?
- Obama is no Ordinary Weakling
- Where have all the Patriots Gone?
- Middle East Crisis – Border Crisis – Ukraine Crisis and Obama’s Fundraising Trips
- I Smell a Rat…in the Oval
- A Pictureview of Obama’s Fundamental Transformation of America!
- I am but one Voice in a Sea of Apathy
- The Four Horsemen of the American Apocalypse
- I’ll Be Back
- Has Barack Obama Ushered in 1984 ?
- Freedom, is never easy…. Independence, is never soft
- By the Dawns Early Light, or America’s Last Independence Day?
- A Dose of Reality…
- Raiders of the Lost Emails
- While you were Sleeping America…
- Only in America…
- At what Price Freedom?
- Happy Days Are Gone Again…by Bob Mack
- What Father’s Day is really about
- Tea Party Rising
- Why I Stand with the Tea Party…by Samiam60
- Obama’s Blatant Disregard for Congress and our Military Leaders
- Remembering D-Day 70 Years Later
- The Untold Story of Racism in America
- POLICE STATE USA…Can it Happen?
- Your Electric Rates will necessarily Skyrocket…Barack Obama
- Welcome to the United Socialist States of America
- Meet the White House Commies
- America’s Sunset Years…
- A Memorial Day Tribute to those who paid the Ultimate Price for Our Freedom
- Socialist Terminators of the American Dream
- Death Panels at the Veterans Affairs Health Care system?
- Mr. President, lets have a Real Conversation about Racism in America
- Why Americans choose Slavery while the rest of the World begs to be Free…by Brittius
- The Truth about the Benghazi COVER UP…by Judge Jeanine
- Occupied America
- Born Free in the U.S.A
- With this administration, everyday should be a National Day of Prayer!
- From Camelot to Destruction…The American Story?
- Freedom’s Last Stand…by AFVet
- God gave us His Best on Good Friday
- OOPSIE: Obama’s Failed Invasion of Nevada
Category Archives: President
Posted on July 16, 2012
Posted on March 11, 2012
National Voter Turnout in Federal Elections: 1960–2010
This page provides information about voter statistics, including age of voting population, voter registration, turnout, and more.
|Voter turnout||Turnout of voting-age
n.a. = not available.
NOTE: Presidential election years are in boldface.
- Are Republican presidential candidates killing voter morale? (shortformblog.com)
Posted on March 2, 2012
America made one really big mistake in 2008 in Voting into Office Barack Obama and we have been working to correct it ever since. The Liberals had their way back then but now thanks to Social media, U-tube and Conservative Bloggers, the lies and deceptions are being uncovered and unsuspecting Americans are being alerted to the Truth concerning this Depraved Ideology of Rage and Hate. Violence is their calling card and we as a people have seen and heard enough. It is time now to re-set the course of events that have plagued our Nation and begin the work of restoring decency and truth to the American way of life.
This would be as good a place as any to begin the restoration of the United States of America and our proud and prosperous way of life. The Unions have priced our labor out of the world markets and we all know that to be a fact. Their Communist Affiliations are now blatantly obvious to all and their participation in Riots and other Civil Unrest both here and abroad are quite clear. There was a time in America when Unions played a vital role in eliminating our “Sweat Shops,” but Federal Laws have long since provided the protections needed for American Workers.
We have had enough from this Communist Leaning Administration and the Unions which back his Corrupt Agenda in America. Liberals be advised, you will not Bully the American People nor will your lies and deceptions be allowed to continue. We the People stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way, your Vile/vulgar, depraved, ranting and personal attacks are no match for True American Patriotism nor our Constitution.
We the People march on towards the November Elections and the end to this Progressive Socialist Cancer which has plagued our Nation!
Let this be the Beginning of the End for Liberal Socialism in America!
- ENEMY AT THE GATES: Communist Party USA Endorses Barack Obama (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Liberal Terrorism from the President on Down to Media Matters (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- SOCIALISM: Making Everyone Equally Poor Since 1917 (twighlightslastgleaming.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Socialist Class Warfare Agenda……… Make Everyone Equally Poor (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Liberal Outrage, an Issue of Double Standards (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Is Obama’s Blame Game Class Warfare Campaign Working? (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- America’s Uncertain Future: THE RED THREAT (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- If there is NO Constitution, there is NO Fed | US Opinion and Editorial Right Side News (gds44.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 30, 2011
Obama‘s Approval Rating Drops Below Carter’s: Worst of Any President at This Stage of His Term
From The Blaze we read:
It’s been a slow, steady decline but President Barack Obama‘s job approval rating has finally dipped below Jimmy Carter’s, earning Obama the worst approval rating of any president at this stage of his term in modern history.
Gallup’s daily presidential job approval index put the current president‘s job approval rating at 43 percent compared to Carter’s 51 percent.
US News adds:
Back in 1979, Carter was far below Obama until the Iran hostage crisis, eerily being duplicated in Tehran today with Iranian protesters storming the British embassy. The early days of the crisis helped Carter’s ratings, though his failure to win the release of captured Americans, coupled with a bad economy, led to his defeat by Ronald Reagan in 1980.
According to Gallup, here are the job approval numbers for other presidents at this stage of their terms, a year before the re-election campaign:
– Harry S. Truman: 54 percent.
– Dwight Eisenhower: 78 percent.
– Lyndon B. Johnson: 44 percent.
– Richard M. Nixon: 50 percent.
– Ronald Reagan: 54 percent.
– George H.W. Bush: 52 percent.
– Bill Clinton: 51 percent.
– George W. Bush: 55 percent.
To make matters worse, Gallup reports that Obama’s overall job approval rating ranks among the worst in American political history, averaging 49 percent. Only three former presidents have had a worse average rating at this stage: Carter, Ford, and Harry S. Truman.
It might also be worth noting that no president in history, save the unpopular Truman, won re-election with such ratings. And, as U.S. News points out, Truman did so by running an anti-Congress campaign that Obama’s team is using as a model.
Posted on August 18, 2011
Have we learned nothing from,
If we don’t learn from History we are Doomed to Repeat it
See the Incredible Journey from Chicago to DC
Brace yourself for the Shocking Ending
Advance Sale Tickets are available through WhiteHouse.Org
Food Stamps Accepted
Posted on July 26, 2011
LOOKS LIKE THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT NOW !
Now that is a Shovel Ready Job!
Posted on June 18, 2011
President Obama explained to NBC News that the reason companies aren’t hiring are not because of his policies, it’s because the economy is so automated. . . There are some structural issues with our economy where a lot of businesses have learned to become much more efficient with a lot fewer workers. You see it when you go to a bank and you use an ATM, you don’t go to a bank teller, or you go to the airport and you’re using a kiosk instead of checking in at the gate. So all these things have created changes.
ATM Machines on Patrol everywhere USA
- Obamanomics: Damn those ATMs and airport kiosks! (michellemalkin.com)
- Obama Flaunts His Economic Ignorance: ATM Machines Responsible For High Unemployment (caseyhendrickson.wordpress.com)
- Obama Mocked for Blaming Slow Recovery on ATMs (foxnews.com)
- Obama’s ATM fable (professorbainbridge.com)
Posted on June 3, 2011
Here comes a Second American Financial
M E L T D O W N
9% Unemployment for longest period since
The Great Depression
From The Blaze we read:
The Ominous Job Growth Chart That Will Make Your Jaw Drop
Tyler Durden over at Zero Hedge has just published a startling chart that shows how dismal the jobs numbers really are. According to him and his chart, “the simple math indicates that for the US to return to its December 2007 unemployment, when factoring in the natural growth of the labor force of 90k people a month, the economy will need to add 250k jobs a month for the next 66 months.”
All the eloquent speeches from the Anointed One will not improve our economy nor is it in any way shape or form going to create jobs. We now have a President that is so full of himself that America is suffering another financial setback that all the Kings men and all the Kings Czars cannot put back together again.
The good news is that America is waking up and we have put real American Patriots in the seats that were filled with Corrupted and stagnant career politicians who had forgotten the Power of
We the People
Those were the same people who had become absolutely Corrupted and morally challenged in their day-to-day lives.
We the People have vowed to take back our Country from these so-called Progressive Socialists who have no place here in our Republic. We will not, as a Free People, ever surrender to Socialism, Marxism, nor Communism and the sooner the Progressive Elitists get that through their thick skulls, the better off and safer this Country will be.
Mr. President, do not underestimate what the American People will fight for. If you do, you will find yourself on the losing side of history.
Americans are now busy resetting the course of American History and yes we are even going to correct our school books so that we have an inclusive, complete, and accurate documenting of American History and not some super altered Progressive evolution of our minds.
We are United like never before and we will not go silently into the night
- Hope and Change Index…..$4.20 a Gallon (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- America on Life Support….. The Obamada Syndrome (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s March Towards “COMMUNISM” (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Can America Survive Obama? (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Why we need to Impeach the Idiot (via Voting American) (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Why we need to Impeach the Idiot (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- America’s Free-Fall Into A Depression (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- US economy on verge of ‘Great Great Depression’? (rt.com)
Posted on May 26, 2011
These past two and a half years We the People have seen full well the evil of the Progressive Socialist Movement in the United States of America. We have watched as SEIU members brought violence and vulgarity to our Tea Party Rallies, and then went on to Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana and across this Great Land with their vile and depraved protests against the will of the American People.
We have watched as Acorn and Planned Parenthood were exposed for their various Crimes, plus Voter Registration Frauds. We have watched as the New Black Panthers were given a pass by our Department of Justice Officials for Voter Intimidation.
By the way, what ever happened to the Maxine Waters Corruption in Office Case?
Last summer, the House Ethics Committee charged the entrenched California congresswoman with three violations related to her wheeling and dealing on behalf of minority-owned OneUnited Bank in Los Angeles. The panel accused Waters of bringing discredit to the House for using her influence to seek and secure taxpayer-subsidized special favors for the failing financial institution.
Nine months have passed since the House ethics panel charged Waters. But to date, there has been no action.
We have watched as this President and the former Democratically Controlled Congress passed legislation behind closed doors and against the will of the people. We have watched as this President has spent us into oblivion and beyond . We have watched as this President encouraged Racial Tensions and blatant Racism in Our Country undoing so much of the gains that were made over the years. We have watched as this President traveled abroad and apologized to our enemies for America. We have watched as this President began to disarm America systematically all the while knowing the Chinese and Russians were smiling in disbelief at his arrogance and ignorance. This President may choose to bow down before our enemies if he wishes too, but We the People bow down to no one, especially him!
Our message was clear and well spoken and yet this President chose to ignore the will of the people. Many of us were shouted down at these Town Hall Meetings and our Elected Officials refused to acknowledge our presence or message. Glenn Beck brought untold thousands to Washington, DC with the same message. The Lame Stream Media continued along Liberal Democratic Party Lines to ignore our protests and ignore our numbers in such a way that we became even more determined to let this Administration know that we will not be silent and we will not allow Socialism to take hold within Our Government nor within Our Country.
- Whatever Happened to the Maxine Waters Case? (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- The President’s Communist Shadow (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- The Delusions of Barack Obama (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- kucinich (D) impeach Obama! (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Impeach Obama (conservativetickler.wordpress.com)
- Impeach and convict Obama (leatherneckm31.wordpress.com)
- Whatever Happened to the Maxine Waters Case? (via Village of the Banned) (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Kucinich: Libya action ‘impeachable’ (politico.com)