Looking at the numbers above it is painfully obvious why no one on welfare would want to go out and get a job.
It is commonly known that there are welfare recipients collecting benefits for three consecutive generations and yet there are no exact numbers found after an extensive search of the internet for those statistics.
One has to wonder why?
I think this chart explains all too well which President is responsible for the biggest increase in Welfare recipients in U. S. history.
Can you say: Redistribution of Wealth?
- New Report Says Maine Welfare Benefits Trump Working Wages (themainewire.com)
- Faultline USA: Progressivism transforms ???welfare to work??? to ???welfare to not work??? (faultlineusa.blogspot.com)
- Report-Welfare More Profitable Than Work In 35 States (americanfreedombybarbara.com)
- Report: Welfare Pays More than Minimum Wage, Discourages Workers (freebeacon.com)
- Study: NY Welfare Recipients Eligible For More In Benefits Than Teachers Earn (breitbart.com)
- It May Now Pay More to Be on Welfare Than Get an Entry-Level Job in These 34 States (news.yahoo.com)
- Study: NY Welfare Recipients Eligible for More In Benefits Than Teachers Earn (jpupdates.com)
- In many states, welfare can pay better than an honest day’s work (watchdog.org)
- The Work vs. Welfare Trade-Off: A Response to Critics (cato.org)