I am an American
Free to speak without fear
Free to worship in my own way
Free to stand for what I think right
Free to oppose what I believe wrong
Posted in America, Bill of Rights, Freedom, NRA, Oath Keepers, Patriots, Politics, United States Constitution, United States Declaration of Independence, Veterans
Tagged Founding Fathers, History, Politics, U.S. Military, United States, United States Constitution
Freedom is the Power or Right to Act, Speak, or Think as one wants without Hindrance or Restraint, and the Absence of a Despotic Government
Here are the freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
STAND YOUR GROUND AMERICA
Posted in Assult Weapons, ATF, Beer, Bill of Rights, Dept. of Homeland Security, Elected Officals, EPA, FCC, Federal government of the United States, First Amendment, Gun Control, Gun Registry, Health Care Law, History, NDAA, NRA, Oath Keepers, Paul Ryan, Police State, Politics, Preppers, Republic, REX84, RHINOS, Second Amendment, Second Amendment Rights, SHTF, State Constitutions, Tea Party, TSA, Tyranny, United States Constitution, United States Declaration of Independence, US Congress, Wayne LaPierre
Tagged First Amendment, First Amendment to the United States Constitution, Free Exercise Clause, Freedom of speech, Government, NRA, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, United States, United States Constitution
I am a simple every day American who loves his Country and the Freedoms it affords us all.
I am an ” American ” free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country.
This Heritage of Freedom I Pledge to Uphold
I will fight this fight with all that is within me and I hope that many of you will join with me in preserving the wonderful Heritage of Freedom given to us all by God and our Founding Fathers and all those Brave Souls who fought to keep us Free.
We must never forget those who made America the Greatest Nation the World has ever known. We must never forget all those who paid the ultimate price for our Freedom both at home and abroad. I Salute all of our Veterans and those Serving today.
I honor those who gave their Lives that we might be Free.
Thank you for your Service
Posted in Afganistan War Veterans, America, Bill of Rights, Conservative Bloggers, Constitutional right, Faith, Founding Fathers, Freedom, God, Government, Iraq War Veterans, Korean War Veterans, NRA, Oath Keepers, Preppers, Second Amendment Rights, State Constitutions, U.S. Military, United States, United States Constitution, United States Declaration of Independence, US MARINE CORP, US NAVY, Veterans, Vietnam Veterans, Voting American, We the People, World War ll Veterans
Tagged American Revolution, Barack Obama, Founding Fathers, God, List of national founders, Political freedom, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, Thomas Jefferson, U.S. Military, United States
So who am I ?
I am every American who holds a deep and abiding love for these
and for all those who so
laid down their lives that
might live on
I am every American who holds a deep and abiding love of the
afforded US by our
I am every American who holds a deep and abiding love for our
who gave US this
and then Challenged US to try and keep it
I am every American who holds a deep and abiding love for our
who Graced US with the
Freedom to Worship
by our own Free Will
I am every American who is willing to follow in the
Foot Steps of our
in Preserving this,
The Last Best Hope for all of Mankind
Posted in 2012 Presidential Campaign, 2nd Amendment, America, Bill of Rights, Catholic, Christian, Chronicles 7;14, Civil and political rights, Conservative Bloggers, Constitution, Democracy, Democrats, Elections, Faith, Founding Fathers, Freedom, Freedom of religion, Freedom of Speech, God, GOP, Govenor Mitt Romney, Hillary Clinton, Jesus Christ, John 3:16, NRA, Oath Keepers, Obama Campaign, Politics, Preppers, President Bill Clinton, Reagan Conservatives, Republicans, Romans 1:28-32, Salvation, Stimulus, Tea Party Movement, Ten Commandments, The American Dream, The American people, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Pane, Twitter, United States, United States Constitution, United States Declaration of Independence, United States of America, Voter Intimidation, Voting American, We the People, White House
Tagged Barack Obama presidential campaign 2008, barackobama, Christianity, Christians, Founding Fathers, Freedom to Worship, God, History, List of national founders, Mitt Romney, Politics, Republican, United States, United States Constitution
Hat tip to Opposing Views for this report
Preliminary crime statistics for 2011 released today by the FBI show a 4 percent decrease in violent crime–a continuation of a long-term downward trend nationwide.
The report highlights that all four violent crime categories–murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault–declined in the country’s four major geographical regions and in all city population groups.
The report also noted that violent crime decreased both in metropolitan and nonmetropolitan counties.
The continuing decrease in violent crime comes at a time when firearms ownership has increased across America, a fact that utterly contradicts the mantra of anti-gun groups that more guns equals more crime.
“Every gun owner should be armed with this information,” said NSSF President and CEO Steve Sanetti.
According to the FBI’s Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report released today, the nation experienced a 4.0 percent decrease in the number of violent crimes and a 0.8 percent decline in the number of property crimes in 2011 when compared with data from 2010. The report is based on information the FBI gathered from 14,009 law enforcement agencies that submitted six to 12 comparable months of data for both 2010 and 2011.
- In 2011, all four of the violent crime offense categories—murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault—declined nationwide when compared with data from 2010. Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter declined 1.9 percent, while forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault each declined 4.0 percent.
- Violent crime declined in all city groups. Cities with populations of 50,000 to 99,999 saw the largest decrease (5.2 percent) in violent crime. Violent crime decreased 6.6 percent in metropolitan counties and 4.7 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Within city groups, murder and nonnegligent manslaughter offenses increased the most (18.3 percent) in cities with populations under 10,000. Cities with populations of 50,000 to 99,999 showed the largest decrease of murder and nonnegligent manslaughter offenses (14.4 percent).
- All city groupings experienced a decline in forcible rapes except in cities with 500,000 to 999,999 inhabitants, which had the increase in forcible rapes (0.5 percent). Forcible rape offenses declined 6.8 percent in metropolitan counties and 9.0 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Robbery offenses decreased in all city groupings, with the greatest decrease (5.3 percent) in cities with 50,000 to 99,999 inhabitants. Robberies decreased 7.5 percent in metropolitan counties and 3.6 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Aggravated assaults decreased in all city groups. Cities with 50,000 to 99,999 inhabitants experienced the largest decrease at 5.3 percent. Aggravated assaults declined in both county groups, with a decrease of 6.3 percent in metropolitan counties and 4.2 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Violent crime decreased in all four regions (4.9 percent in the Midwest, 4.7 percent in the West, 4.5 percent in the South, and 0.8 percent in the Northeast).
- Nationally, the property crime offense categories of larceny-theft and motor vehicle theft decreased in 2011 when compared with 2010 data. Motor vehicle theft dropped 3.3 percent, and larceny-theft decreased 0.9 percent. However, burglary offenses increased 0.3 percent.
- Property crime increased 0.3 percent in cities with 250,000 to 499,999 inhabitants and increased 0.1 percent in cities with 10,000 to 24,999 in population. Decreases in property crime were reported in all other city groupings. Property crime decreased 1.4 percent in metropolitan counties but increased 2.6 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Burglary offenses increased 1.2 percent in cities with 50,000 to 99,999 persons, which is the largest increase reported within city groupings. Burglaries increased 1.0 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Larceny-theft offenses decreased in all city groupings except those with populations of 250,000 to 499,999, which had an increase of 0.2 percent, and those with fewer than 10,000 inhabitants, which showed virtually no change. Larceny-thefts increased 4.1 percent in nonmetropolitan counties.
- Motor vehicle thefts declined in all population groupings. Cities with 100,000 to 249,999 inhabitants experienced the largest decline at 4.3 percent. Metropolitan counties reported a 6.1 percent decrease in motor vehicle thefts.
- Three of the nation’s regions had decreases in property crime in 2011 when compared with data from 2010. These offenses declined 1.3 percent in the South, 0.8 percent in the West, and 0.4 percent in the Midwest. However, property crimes increased 0.2 percent in the Northeast.
- Arson offenses, which are not included in property crime totals, decreased 5.0 percent nationwide. Arsons declined in all four regions in 2011, with the Northeast experiencing the largest decrease (12.3 percent).
For definitions of the offenses presented in this release and collected for the accompanying report, please see Offense Definitions from Crime in the United States, 2010.
The complete Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report is available exclusively at www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ucr.
ANY QUESTIONS ?
Posted in 2nd Amendment, Bill of Rights, Civil Unrest, Economic Collapse, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, Fema Camps, Gun Control, Gun Sales, Martial Law, NDAA, NRA, Oath Keepers, Post American World, Preppers, Presidency of Barack Obama, Red Dawn, REX84, Senate Bill 1867, SHTF, Tyranny, United States Constitution, United States Declaration of Independence, Violent Crime
Tagged Assault, Federal Bureau of Investigation, History, Larceny, Motor vehicle theft, National Shooting Sports Foundation, Property crime, Rape, Uniform Crime Reports, United States, Violent crime
See any love of America here?
ALL THIS FOR A DAMN FLAG
ANY QUESTIONS AMERICA ?
Posted in 2012 Presidential Campaign, 4th of July, Barack Obama, Brian Terry, Chronicles 7;14, Dictator, Dreams from my Father, Fast and Furious, First Lady Michelle Obama, Founding Fathers, Hope and Change, Indendence Day, Michelle Obama, Narcissist, Obama, Oval Office, Pennsylvania Avenue, Post American World, Presidency of Barack Obama, President Obama, Supreme Court, Tea Party, The American Dream, The American people, Tyranny, United States Constitution, United States Declaration of Independence, United States of America, Voting American, Washington D.C., We the People, Worst U.S. President
Tagged Barack Obama, flag, Founding Fathers, Michelle Obama, President, United States, White House