Founded August 15th 2010
- 1,418,219 hits
Mark Zampano on OOPSIE: Obama’s Failed I… samiam60 on OOPSIE: Obama’s Failed I… samiam60 on OOPSIE: Obama’s Failed I… Deborah Anne Hanson on Americans Stand their Ground i… s.s. lark (@louiedad… on Americans Stand their Ground i…
Voting American Archives
Most Recent Posts
- OOPSIE: Obama’s Failed Invasion of Nevada
- Americans Stand their Ground in Nevada!
- A lesson for America from Vladimir Putin!
- Righting the Ship…by AFVet
- A Prayer was said in School….Oh My
- America needs a Real President
- MR. PRESIDENT…..
- God’s Bold Predictions -v- Glenn Beck
- China Fed Up with Michelle Obama Entourage
- Putin’s Brinksmanship -v- Obama’s Empty Threats
- The American Spring is here and November is coming
- Remembering the Day the American Dream Died
- We are America… and We should be Very Proud
- Obama/Putin Standoff
- President Obama plays Hardball with Putin
- How long will we allow this War on America to continue?
- Flashpoint: UKRAINE
- Red Dawn Alert
- America’s New Declaration of Independence
- The Reagan Revolution ll – November 2014
- America Unchained…by AFVet
- Voting American Proudly Presents the Libslayer Unleashed!
- President Obama’s thoughts on Legalizing Marijuana
- We are not alone,….God is on our side!
- We must Endeavor to Persevere for our Freedom
- We The People of the United States…by AFVet
- Did Diane Sawyer use Misleading Stats in ’20/20’ Report on Children and Guns?
- The Lame Duck Dynasty of Barack Obama
- President Obama’s State of the Confusion Speech – Tuesday Night
- Those Treasured Moments we so often miss
- The Writings of a Vietnam War Veteran and True American Patriot
- We didn’t have that Green Thing back in my day?
- It makes a Difference now Hillary!
- Let Freedom Ring
- The Sleeping Giant is Alive and Well.
- A Tale of Two States
- Robert Gates Book puts Obama/Biden on Damage Control
- The ObamaCare Train Wreck
- Those Sleazeballs at MSNBC
- 2014: The Year of the Tea Party Patriots
- Reverend Billy Grahams 95th Birthday Message to America
- 1001 Barack Obama Lies the Media Refused to Report
- O Holy Night
- A Real American President Acknowledges the Birth of Jesus at Christmas
- The Obama Guide to Free Speech
- The Atheist War on Christmas and Religious Freedom
- Those Wacko Gun Control Activists are at it again!
- Is President Obama Naughty or Nice?
- Is Obama Preparing for War in America?
- The Racist Godless History of the Democratic Party
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
Hat tip to The Blaze for this report
Bill Clinton Warns Dems:
Don’t ‘Patronize’ and Look ‘Down Your Nose’ at Gun Culture
Former U.S. President Bill Clinton spoke with top Democratic donors at a private meeting on Saturday where, according to Politico, he warned the group to treat gun control differently than other political issues.
“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton reportedly said. “A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things…”
He proceeded to explain how, though polling data is certainly useful for politicians, it doesn’t measure the emotion and enthusiasm associated with an issue. And it’s the passion associated with gun control, Clinton argued, that makes it so delicate.
Clinton dedicated a substantial portion of his 40-minute address before a joint meeting of the Obama National Finance Committee and a group of business leaders to the issue of guns and gun control, saying that it was a test-case for President Barack Obama’s grass-roots movements…
“The way the Obama campaign won Florida, won Ohio, won this election by more than projected was the combination of technology, social media and personal contact,” Clinton said. That’s “the only way that our side will ever be able to even up the votes in the midterms and as these issues come up, really touch people and talk to them about it.”
But he said that he understands the culture that permeates a state like Arkansas — where guns are a longstanding part of local culture.
“A lot of these people … all they’ve got is their hunting and their fishing,” he told the Democratic financiers. “Or they’re living in a place where they don’t have much police presence. Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.” [Emphasis added]
In the opinion of the former president, those who are patting themselves on the back for their “brave” efforts on gun control may not be seeing the full picture.
“Do not be self-congratulatory about how brave you [are] for being for this” gun control push, he said. “The only brave people are the people who are going to lose their jobs if they vote with you.”
The Criminality of Liberal Politics
How long can one continue on with lies and deceptions before they all blow up in ones face? Given the less then honest history of this President and his associates one has to wonder how long he and his cohorts can get away with it. My guess is we will be seeing one devastating scandal after the other being exposed over the next four years providing this President can endure the fallout as the lies are exposed and the American People finally wake up.
My Mission these past four years was to hopefully wake up enough of the American people to make a difference in the 2012 Elections. I obviously failed in that Mission but will continue on as a Voting American in my next Mission and that will be to expose each and every corruption of this second term administration.
Make no mistake about it. Once exposed to the real truth there is nothing more vengeful then a Scorned American Electorate
I’m a Voting American and I’m Mad as Hell
- Useful Liberal Idiots and Vote Fraud (americanthinker.com)
WE OWN THIS COUNTRY
In a moment that will be remembered for conventions to come, the gunslinger came out shooting. A steady aim at the Administration and the policies of the last four years. The Eastwood speech was steady and grit filled.
The convention fell to a fever-pitch as the mega-tron screen went black and a massive silhouette of the iconic cowboy appeared behind a western canyon.
Eastwood began by assuring the crowd that there were conservatives in Hollywood. It’s just that ”they don’t go around hotdogging it.”
The Cowboy then reminisced about the current President’s election “I remember three and a half years ago when Mr. Obama won the election…people were lighting candles…Oprah was crying, I was even crying.”
But Eastwood got serious really fast. “I haven’t cried that hard since I found out there was 23 million unemployed in this country. That is something to cry for because that is a disgrace, a national disgrace.”
“I think possibly now it may be time for another person to come along and solve the problem” he said to cheers.
Eastwood then began holding an interview with empty chair, with an invisible Obama sitting in it. He ripped the President on Gitmo and Afghanistan. All while faking that Obama was insulting him. The best of which was:
But Dirty Harry wasn’t done yet.
“I never thought it was a good idea for attorneys to be president anyway. They’re always taught to argue. I think it’s maybe time, what do you think, for a businessman” the cowboy shrugged ”When somebody does not do the job, we‘ve got to let ’em go.”
Eastwood ended in poetic justice.
Chanting along with every attendee in the convention,
MAKE MY DAY
The Administration is on notice…
Do They Feel Lucky?
Nowhere in the history of these United States can we find a President who is and has been more divisive and deceptive then Barack Husein Obama.
We are a Nation of Laws
and you Sir are a
Defying the Supreme Court, Congressional Investigations and the Rule of Law
Is it no wonder your Democrat Base is running for the hills?
Is it no wonder your Pol Numbers continue to fall?
Is it no wonder your Billion Dollar Campaign Raising efforts will never be realized?
We are a Republic Mr. President and a Nation Governed by Law!
This is not 2008 Mr. President and this time we have
and a History of Atrocities Committed by you against the American People
We still have our Hero’s
Where are yours?
ANY QUESTIONS ?
- Mr. President, if you really Loved America you’d Resign (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- You’ve Been Treading on U.S. Mr. President….. Thanks for the Wake Up Call (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Banned Ireporters Presents: 305 Links to the Facts on Barack Obama (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- The Great Dictator (crockettlives.wordpress.com)
- Why Republicans Should Say “Hell No” to This Lawless President (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
The essay originated in April 2011 but is no less descriptive now. What the anonymous real author has to say is credible — and depressing. Our only hope is if the key Dem demographic groups not turn out to vote in the large numbers they did in 2008.
By Dr. Walter Williams
Can President Obama be defeated in 2012?
No. He can’t.
I am going on record as saying that President Barack Obama will win a second term.
The media won’t tell you this because a good election campaign means hundreds of millions (or in Obama’s case billions) of dollars to them in advertising.
But the truth is, there simply are no conditions under which Barack Obama can be defeated in 2012.
The quality of the Republican candidate doesn’t matter. Obama gets reelected.
Nine percent unemployment? No problem. Obama will win.
Gas prices moving toward five dollars a gallon? He still wins.
The economy soars or goes into the gutter. Obama wins.
War in the Middle East ? He wins a second term.
America’s role as the leading Superpower disappears? Just what he wants!
The U.S. government rushes toward bankruptcy, the dollar continues to sink on world markets and the price of daily goods and services soars due to inflation fueled by Obama’s extraordinary deficit spending? No matter. Obama wins handily.
Many will say, “You are crazy Williams. Don’t you understand how volatile politics can be when overall economic, government, and world conditions are declining?” Sure I do.
And that’s why I know Obama will win. The American people are notoriously ignorant of economics. And economics is the key to why Obama should be defeated.
Even when Obama’s policies lead the nation to final ruin, the majority of the American people are going to believe the bait-and-switch tactics Obama and his supporters in the media will use to explain why it isn’t his fault. After all, things were much worse than understood when he took office.
Obama’s reelection is really a very, very simple math problem. Consider the following:
1) Blacks will vote for Obama blindly. Period. Doesn’t matter what he does. It’s a race thing. He’s one of us. That’s why the media destroyed Herman Cain so handily. Too big a threat.
2) College educated women will vote for Obama. Though they will be offended by this, they swoon at his oratory. It’s really not more complex than that.
3) Liberals will vote for Obama. He is their great hope.
4) Democrats will vote for Obama. He is the leader of their party and his coat tails will carry them to victory nationwide.
6) Union members will vote overwhelmingly for Obama. He is their key to money and power in business, state and local politics.
7) Big Business will support Obama. They already have. He has almost $1 Billion dollars in his reelection purse gained largely from his connections with Big Business and is gaining more every day. Big Business loves Obama because he gives them access to taxpayer money so long as they support his social and political agenda.
8) The media love him. They may attack the people who work for him, but they love him. After all, to not love him would be racist.
9) Most other minorities and special interest groups will vote for him. Oddly, the overwhelming majority of Jews and Muslims will support him because they won’t vote Republican. American Indians will support him. Homosexuals tend to vote Democratic. And lastly…
10) Approximately half of independents will vote for Obama. And he doesn’t need anywhere near that number because he has all of the groups previously mentioned. The President will win an overwhelming victory in 2012.
– Dr. Walter Williams
IN ADDITION TO THE VOTING BLOCKS HE MENTIONS, THERE IS ANOTHER HUGE GROUP: NEARLY ONE-HALF OF ALL ADULTS DO NOT PAY ANY TAXES. MOST OF THEM RECEIVE ENTITLEMENT MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT. THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO STOP THE FLOW OF TAXPAYER MONEY TO THEMSELVES.
It’s believed the United States is now somewhere between the “complacency and apathy” phase of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation’s population already having reached the “governmental dependency” phase.
If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegal’s – and they vote – then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.
- Why Obama Will Win in 2012? (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Yahoo: Obama reelection’s in the bag (news.cnet.com)
- Yahoo! Predicts Obama Re-election ‘In The Bag’ — Prognosticator Has Democratic Ties (newsbusters.org)
- Obama raises $29 million in January (politico.com)
- Yahoo economists: Obama reelection’s in the bag (news.cnet.com)