Founded August 15th 2010
- 1,236,238 hits
samiam60 on The ‘New’ American… Ernest Travis on The ‘New’ American… samiam60 on The ‘New’ American… samiam60 on The ‘New’ American… Glenn Dupuis on The ‘New’ American…
Voting American Archives
Most Recent Posts
- The ‘New’ American Dream
- AFVet speaks out on ObamaCare with an Internet Solution
- Chinese Air Force on High Alert…Deploys Aircraft Carrier
- Happy Thanksgiving America
- Our Military Leaders Call us to Action
- Obama’s Nuclear Deal with Iran Creates Fallout
- The time has come for the Tea Party to Rise up in America
- Steady as she goes or Obama’s Sinking Ship?
- The Sorry President
- A Wake-Up Call for Christians
- Veterans Day Tribute 2013
- The Communist Infiltration of America is complete
- Your Poking a Sleeping Tiger Mr. President
- ObamaCare Site goes into Deep Sleep
- An American Disgrace and Embarrassment: Barack Obama
- ObamaCare Fraud Alert!
- You’ve been Tricked America
- The Ugly Truth about Our Government Leaders
- Air Force Vietnam Veteran Sets Obama Straight
- Should ObamaCare Queen Kathleen Sebelius Resign?
- UPDATE: Jon Stewart speaks out on Obamacare Glitches
- A Bad Moon has Risen over America
- American Deceptionalism
- YOU BETTER WAKE UP AMERICA!
- The Moral Majority has lost the High Ground and America has become a Liberal Prison
Tag Archives: Socialism
Posted on November 2, 2013
If George W. Bush had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?
If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?
If George W. Bush had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?
If George W. Bush joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder whose side he was on?
If George W. Bush had put 87000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one company had an accident would you have agreed?
If George W. Bush had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87000 American workers unemployed would you support him?
If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a TelePrompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?
If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?
If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan’s holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?
If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?
If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?
If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?
If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?
If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent “Austrian language,” would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?
If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?
If George W. Bush had stated that there were 57 states in the United States , would you have said that he is clueless.
If George W. Bush would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in Texas , would you have thought he was a self important, conceited, egotistical jerk?
If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to “Cinco de Cuatro” in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?
If George W. Bush had misspelled the word “advice” would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoes as proof of what a dunce he is?
If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he’s a hypocrite?
If George W. Bush’s administration had OK’d Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?
If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?
If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have approved.
If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?
So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can’t think of anything? Don’t worry. He’s done all this in three years so you’ll have another year to come up with an answer.
Why Don’t You Just Resign Barry?
- Obama Approval Rating Worse Than George W. Bush, Considered More Of An “Incompetent Liar (worldobserveronline.com)
Posted on October 25, 2013
Hat tip to Fox News for this report…
Sebelius says she doesn’t ‘work for’ those calling for her resignation
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is rebuffing calls from Republicans for her to resign over the troubled launch of the ObamaCare sign-up website, saying those asking her to resign are “people I don’t work for.”
Sebelius gave the comments on a tour Thursday of an ObamaCare call center in Phoenix, which kicks off a multi-city tour by administration officials to promote the health care law amid the website’s troubles.
Sebelius said “no one is getting fired” over the litches and that her main focus is to get the website up and running.
“The majority of people calling for me to resign I would say are people who I don’t work for, and who do not want this program to work in the first place,” she said. “I have had frequent conversations with the president and I’ve committed to him that my role is to get the program up and running and we will do just that.”
Sebelius’ comments come after Rep. John Fleming, R-La., sent a letter to President Obama signed by 33 Republican members of Congress calling for Sebelius’ resignation over the troubled health care law roll out.
“It’s clear that Secretary Sebelius has mismanaged the ObamaCare roll out and is in over her head. Before the train wreck is allowed to continue… before more taxpayer dollars are spent trying to fix what’s already wrong… and before the Secretary continues on her damage control tour, it’s time for the president to admit that, despite three-and-a-half years to prepare, his HHS Secretary has dropped the ball on this and needs to step down,” the letter reads.
Also Thursday, the contractors who built the health care website defended their work at a hearing before the House Energy and Commerce Committee, and claimed the government failed to properly test the system before launch.
CGI Federal and the other contractors repeatedly claimed that overall “end-to-end” testing was the responsibility of an agency within the Department of Health and Human Services, as was the decision to go live on Oct. 1. They suggested more time was needed to work out the kinks.
Sebelius came under fire after telling the House Energy and Commerce Committee she was not also available to testify Thursday due to a “scheduling conflict,” but then travelling to Phoenix.
Sebelius was already taking heat for snubbing the committee while planning to attend a health care gala in Boston on Wednesday night.
It’s unclear whether Sebelius’ “scheduling conflict” was the gala, the Phoenix event or neither.
The committee says Sebelius is now expected to testify next Wednesday on the health care law.
- Sebelius: ‘I Don’t Work For’ People Who Want Me to Resign (nationalreview.com)
- Kathleen Sebelius: ‘I Don’t Work for’ the People Calling for Me to Resign (mediaite.com)
- Kathleen Sebelius Promoting Health Law In Phoenix Amid Calls For Resignation (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sebelius in Phoenix amid calls for her resignation (news.yahoo.com)
- Sebelius in Phoenix Amid Calls for Her Resignation (abcnews.go.com)
- Sebelius in Phoenix amid calls for her resignation (kansas.com)
- Kathleen Sebelius: Obamacare ‘Isn’t A Website, It’s About Health Care And Affordable Plans’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sebelius: ‘I Don’t Work For’ People Who Want Me to Resign (gopthedailydose.com)
- Kathleen Sebelius Hasn’t Enrolled In Obamacare Because She ‘Already Has Insurance’ (americanlivewire.com)
- Sebelius promises fixes to health care website (usatoday.com)
Posted on October 22, 2013
SORRY FOLKS. LOOKS LIKE THE LIBTARDS HAVE ALREADY REMOVED THIS VIDEO. LIBERALS JUST CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH EVEN WHEN IT COMES FROM ONE OF THEIR OWN!
I’m not really a fan of Jon Stewart but sometimes you just can’t ignore his logic
- Jon Stewart’s Scathing Obamacare Critique Is as Ruthlessly Honest as It Is Funny (theblaze.com)
- The Problem With Jon Stewart’s Sebelius-Obamacare Interview (sgtreport.com)
- Jon Stewart’s diagnosis of Obamacare’s online ills: ‘How are Democrats gonna spin this turd?’ (rawstory.com)
- Jon Stewart Obliterates ObamaCare Website & Smashes Obama Speech (ijreview.com)
- Jon Stewart On Obamacare Glitches: Americans Will Wait For iPhones, But Not Health Care (VIDEO) (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- 24 Second Shocking Video: Jon Stewart Accuses Obama Administration of Lying About Obamacare! (libertynews.com)
- Stewart Delivers Blistering Takedown of Obamacare Rollout: Dems Can’t ‘Spin This Turd’ (mediaite.com)
- Watch This Incredible Young Woman Render Jon Stewart Speechless (upworthy.com)
- Jon Stewart Slams ‘Moocher’ States That Won’t Expand Medicaid (VIDEO) (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Jon Stewart Calls Out Republicans For Not Owning The Shutdown: ‘Don’t Fart And Point At The Dog’ (huffingtonpost.com)
Posted on March 15, 2013
How did we get here and what can be done about it?
This didn’t happen over night America. It began a few generations ago to an unsuspecting America lead by a Progressive Liberal President, Woodrow Wilson. Ever so subtle did they (Communists) slip into the American physic all the while undermining the very fabric of American Culture and Society. Then came the Great American Depression which caused even more Americans to accept the Socialism presented to them by a President Franklyn Roosevelt. Today we face an even greater economic calamity causing over 51% of the American people to re-elect one Barack Obama and his entire Socialist/Marxist Agenda.
That’s it in a nut shell but the difference this time around is we have History on our side and have learned from those mistakes of the past. We will not repeat them and even now there are people rising up in our Congress who are Constitutional Patriots determined to restore these United States to their former glory. It is up to all of us not to let them down. Stand Strong Patriots and Speak out for this may well be the Twilight’s Last Gleaming.
It’s time for these guys to go!
- John Fugelsang: Liberals, don’t tread on CPAC (current.com)
- CPAC Highlights: Rubio and West (rushlimbaugh.com)
- VOTE: Who Will Win the 2013 CPAC Straw Poll? (foxnewsinsider.com)
Posted on November 7, 2012
I’m sorry America
I gave it my all these past four years but the American People have spoken with a loud voice
We are a Socialist Country now
To all those who stayed at it and fought till the end
I say Thank you
and America thanks you for your
Posted on November 1, 2012
On November 6th Americans will decide the future direction of these United States of America
What will they choose?
One can only wonder at this point but the fact that is so unsettling is the fact that half of the American people would vote for a Socialistic form of Government
God Help US if the Socialists win. All that we have ever known as America will cease to exist and we as a people shall be plunged into a thousand years of darkness.
Posted on September 7, 2012
Posted on June 7, 2012
Don’t let it happen America.
Get out and Vote on November 6th
All the eloquent speeches from the Anointed One will not improve our economy nor, is it in any way shape or form, going to create jobs. We now have a President that is so full of himself that America is suffer another financial setback that all the kings men and all the kings czars cannot put back together again.
The good news is that America is waking up and come November we will put real American Patriots in the seats now filled with Corrupted and stagnant career politicians who have forgotten the Power of We the People. These are people who have become absolutely Corrupted and morally challenged in their day-to-day lives.
We the People have vowed to take back our Country from these so-called Progressive Socialists who have no place here in our Republic. We will not, as a Free People, ever surrender to Socialism, Marxism, nor Communism and the sooner the Progressive Elitists get that through their thick skulls, the better off and safer this world will be.
Mr. President, do not underestimate what the American People will fight for. If you do, you will find yourself on the losing side of history. Americans are now busy resetting the course of American History and yes we are even going to correct our school books so that we have an inclusive, complete, and accurate documenting of American History and not some super altered Progressive evolution of our minds. The truth is out there now and Americans are flocking to it in record numbers to reinforce our resolve to end once and for all the Progressive Movement in the United States of America.
We are united like never before and we will not go silently into the night Mr. President.
End the Madness this November.
You may never get another chance
- Mr. President: Your Incompetence is showing (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Your Treading on U.S. Mr. President….. BIG MISTAKE (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Mr. President: We Won’t Get Fooled Again! (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- You’ve Been Treading on U.S. Mr. President….. Thanks for the Wake Up Call (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Is Government “Mom” enough to get Barack Obama Re-Elected? (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Record on the Economy Proves his Incompetence (twighlightslastgleaming.wordpress.com)
- Twilight’s Last Gleaming Presents 67 Fact Filled Links to the Obama Agenda (twighlightslastgleaming.wordpress.com)
Posted on June 3, 2012
The Handwriting is on the Wall
Prepare Yourselves for the Worst and Hope for the Best
The Time for Prayer is Now
ANY QUESTIONS ?
- Slowdown in Asia Sounds Ominous Warning (online.wsj.com)
- Video of the Week – What a Collapse of America Would Look Like (stopplayingchurch.com)
- Lloyd’s of London preparing for euro collapse (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Coming Financial Collapse (txwclp.org)
- Greek Power Regulator Calls Emergency Meeting to Avert Collapse of Power Grid and Natural Gas System (shtfplan.com)