Could there be a better Poster Child for the Liberal Left? I don’t think so! After watching the Liberal Union Thugs in Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, New Jersey and throughout the Country this past two weeks I am now convince of the fact that there is some kind of a Mental and Emotional Disconnect being exhibited in these people. Science backs up my opinion on this with the discovery of the Liberal Gene or DRD4. It all makes sense, and now I have a much better understanding of this illness.
Is Charlie Sheen imitating the Typical Liberal, or is he the
T y p i c a l L i b e r a l ?
Can you tell the difference between the two of them?
One can never predict what the Looney Left might do next, but for now at least we have a Liberal Poster Child
W I N N I N G
- Related Articles:
- Wisconsin and Jesse Jackson’s Double Standard
- ObamaCare; Free Mental Health Hot Line for Liberals
- American Pride vs Union Pride….Wisconsin
- Welcome to the “Village of the Banned” from Voting American
- Liberals want Rich People to be America’s Sugar Daddies
- Why do Liberals get So Angry?
- Coming soon, ExEyeReporters Village of the Banned
- Why on Earth would Americans be Supporting and Promoting Communism?
- Ohio Lawmakers See Fetus Ultrasounds In ‘Heartbeat Bill’ Hearing
- How Disgraceful America; Liberal Democrats are showing their TRUE COLORS;
- Hey President Obama, why no Collective Bargaining Rights for your Federal Employees?
- Infamous UK Cleric Plans Thursday Shari’ah Rally in D.C.
- America’s Story…..then…..and now
- America Divided: The Greed, The Corruption, The Unions, and MoveOn.Org
- OOPSIE; Federal Government “Union” Employees have no Collective Bargaining Rights!
- Village of the Banned
- Will Obama Tap Charlie Sheen for VP? (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Will Obama Tap Charlie Sheen for VP? (via Village of the Banned) (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Will Obama Tap Charlie Sheen for VP? (via Village of the Banned) (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- Will Obama Tap Charlie Sheen for VP? (via Village of the Banned) (via PUMABydesign001′s Blog) (wdednh.wordpress.com)