Perhaps He left us a fingerprint to help us find our Faith and the ability to Believe.
Kinda makes ya think don’t it?
~ John 3:16 ~
Our Featured Comment of the day comes from Layla:
Layla Elizabeth Gonzalez | April 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM
I have always believed in God without proof, but when I see things like this, hear them, read them, study them, it just confirms my beliefs and the awesome wonders of God yet to be unravelled. It is harder not to believe in God than it is to believe in Him who created us. I pray for the doubting Thomas’s and athiests that they all come to know the glorious wonders of our God, our creator, and my Lord and Savior, Jesus.
Village of the Banned
- Tool’s Lesson on Fibonacci: Think ‘Laterally’ (ritholtz.com)
- Numbers in Nature – the Movie (delamagente.wordpress.com)
- THE MATH OF GOD – phi (graftedinelena.wordpress.com)
- Rare Fibonacci Manuscript Goes Up For Auction (luxist.com)
- Easter: God’s First Love (thethirdcross.wordpress.com)
- God’s approval (radioaco.wordpress.com)
- Fibonacci Numbers- The Fingerprint of God (via Voting American) (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- The Fingerprint of God (deaconjohn1987.wordpress.com)
- 1 John 3:16 – 19 (jantzika.wordpress.com)