H/T to the Blaze
Going into the tax day rally in Portland, local Tea Party organizers had concerns about security:
Oregon Tea Party members are taking a pledge of nonviolence for Friday afternoon’s Portland-area tax day rallies.
Party officials said they feared “union supporters” might try to stir up trouble at the rallies in Pioneer Courthouse Square and in other parts of the city on the day federal income taxes are traditionally due.
read the rest of the article here at the Blaze:
This is Obama‘s call for Civility in Action and we have seen this across the Nation and are hearing the very same vulgar attacks coming from Democrats in both the Congress and the Senate. From Union Leaders and their Members to the Socialists and Communists USA we are seeing an unprecedented display of all that is wrong in America and why we are in the condition we are in. Is it no wonder that Obama has made America the laughing stock of the World. Our enemies abroad and those Communist Nations who have waited patiently to conquer America are beginning to see their opportunity.
America is Ripe for the Taking
All will be Lost
- I guess President Obama’s call for Civility has fallen on Deaf Liberal Ears. (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- “I Wipe My A** With the American Flag”: The New Civility of the Left on Display (peregrine5700.wordpress.com)
- Obama Cracks the Whip on Libya….sends in the French (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Tax Day 2011 Tea Party highlights – Sarah Palin: Mr. President, game on (bellalu0.wordpress.com)
- NY Rally Speakers highlight Core Democratic Values (skydancingblog.com)
- Ante up – Obama wards off Ryan and liberals (politico.com)